Revamp Engineering, Inc. is an engineering design firm focused on renewable energy projects. Revamp harnesses the importance of transitioning to renewable energy and the know-how to do so. We are committed to doing our part in the energy transition and providing a welcoming workplace for talented people ready to make a real difference fighting climate change.
Revamp is an ENR Magazine Top 10 Solar Design Firm in only its 4th year of operation because of the work we have completed on 10% of all solar installed in the country this year. Revamp has also recently been recognized as an Inc. 500 Fastest-Growing U.S. business and the fastest-growing engineering design firm in the country. We are a small, growing company that makes a big difference. Come join us!
You can check out our LinkedIn page at https://www.linkedin.com/company/revamp-engineering-inc.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Creating civil engineering design plans, including site, grading, erosion control, horizontal control, and plan/profile sheets utilizing AutoCAD and AutoCAD Civil 3D for Utility and Commercial scale solar projects.
· Creating mass grading exhibits and detailed earthwork reports utlizing AutoCAD Civil 3D.
· Designing stormwater management plans, details, and calculations to meet jurisdictional requirements at local, State, and Federal levels.
· Ability to manage time efficiently across multiple projects.
· Coordination with clients on their expectations.
· Gaining deep knowledge of PV system components such as modules, racking, inverters and Balance of Systems (BOS).
· Ability to work with and be supported by other engineers for guidance.
· Ensure compliance with company, industry, trade, and jurisdictional safety standards, practices, codes.
· Perform additional duties as assigned and/or directed.
Required Qualifications, Traits, and Skills:
· Bachelor’s degree in a technical field.
· Proficiency in design and drafting utilizing AutoCAD Civil 3D.
· Knowledge of PV systems design is a plus.
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Efficient time management – handle multiple projects simultaneously and with minimal supervision including prioritizing, organizing, and planning effectively to meet all deadlines
SEI requires all employees to be Vaccinated against COVID-19.
SEI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strive to reflect the diverse communities we serve, especially those most impacted by climate change and other kinds of environmental, social, and economic injustices. Persons of color, persons with disabilities, older adults, and members of the LGBTQ community are strongly encouraged to apply.