Revamp Engineering, Inc. is an engineering design firm focused on renewable energy projects. Revamp harnesses the importance of transitioning to renewable energy and the know-how to do so. We are committed to doing our part in the energy transition and providing a welcoming workplace for talented people ready to make a real difference fighting climate change.
Revamp is an ENR Magazine Top 10 Solar Design Firm in only its 5th year of operation because of the work we have completed on 10% of all solar installed in the country last year alone. Revamp has also recently been recognized as an Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing U.S. business and the fastest-growing engineering design firm in the country. We are a small, growing company that makes a big difference. Come join us!
Working remotely is an option for this position.
You can check out our LinkedIn page at https://www.linkedin.com/company/revamp-engineering-inc.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Providing high quality designs and calculations for renewable projects.
· Provide high quality consulting to clients.
· Ability to manage time efficiently across multiple projects.
· Ensure compliance with company, industry, trade, and jurisdictional safety standards, practices, codes.
· Coordination with clients on their expectations.
· Maintain deep knowledge of your discipline and new methods.
· Assist in procurement of projects and marketing as an ambassador for the company.
· Perform additional duties as assigned and/or directed.
Required Qualifications, Traits, and Skills:
· Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Master’s Degree preferred.
· Professional Engineering license preferred, EIT is required.
· Proficiency in design and drafting utilizing AutoCAD is preferred.
· Proficiency in Power System modeling software like SKM, ETAP, EazyPower, CYME, CDEGs etc.
· Experience in multi-function protection relays setting files and logic files is preferred.
· Experience in arc flash, short circuit, coordination, grounding and relevant studies is preferred.
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
· In depth knowledge of NEC, NESC, IEEE and ANSI.
· Efficient time management – handle multiple projects simultaneously and with minimal supervision including prioritizing, organizing, and planning effectively to meet all deadlines.
SEI requires all employees to be Vaccinated against COVID-19.
SEI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strive to reflect the diverse communities we serve, especially those most impacted by climate change and other kinds of environmental, social, and economic injustices. Persons of color, persons with disabilities, older adults, and members of the LGBTQ community are strongly encouraged to apply.