Would you like to be part of developing the next generation of photovoltaic modules at the company that leads the industry in efficiency and reliability?
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (other duties may be assigned):
• Build samples, perform reliability testing, characterization and failure analysis
• Characterize electrochemical degradation of module materials
• Build models of module degradation to determine lifetime
• Develop and test methods to improve stability of modules
RELATED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
• Recent graduate in Materials Science, Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry, Physics or equivalent
• Coursework or research in mechanical properties of materials
• Hands-on research experience
• Able to design and execute experiments, collect and analyze data and report experimental results
• Demonstrate a strong technical knowledge and the ability to solve cross-disciplinary problems
• Good working attitude, able to multi-task a variety of projects
• Ability to clearly and concisely communicate technical results
• Quick learner, independent, able to work and deliver results with minimum supervision
SEI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strive to reflect the diverse communities we serve, especially those most impacted by climate change and other kinds of environmental, social, and economic injustices. Persons of color, persons with disabilities, older adults, and members of the LGBTQ community are strongly encouraged to apply.